🚀 Exciting News at MIM Fertility!🚀
We are thrilled to announce the newest addition to our Scientific Advisory Board, Dr. Antonio Vidal Pascual Rodríguez, a distinguished Clinical Embryologist with an outstanding track record in the field of assisted reproduction.
Antonio’s Impressive Credentials 💥 :
– Director of the fertility laboratory at Instituto Vida Guadalajara.
– Associate Professor of the Subspecialty Program in Biology of Human Reproduction at the U.N.A.M. facultad de ingenieria.
– Associate Professor of the Reproductive Endocrinology Diploma, Infertility, and Assisted Reproduction by the Universidad de Guadalajara (UdG).
– Professor of the Latin American Assisted Reproduction Network Continuing Education Program.
– Member of the Latin American Assisted Reproduction Network (Red Latinoamericana de Reproducción Asistida) education committee.
– Laboratory Director Certified by the Latin American Assisted Reproduction Network (Red LaRA).
– Director of the Embryology section of the Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine (AMMR).
Antonio’s extensive knowledge and experience in the field of fertility and assisted reproduction make him a valuable addition to our Team. We are excited to leverage his expertise to further enhance our mission of providing cutting-edge AI solutions to fertility clinics.
Join us in welcoming Antonio to the MIM Fertility family! 👋