At the end of October, our co-CEO Ula Sankowska attended the American Society for Reproductive Medicine – ASRM Scientific Congress 2022 in Anaheim, CA.
The congress was a great opportunity to listen about scientific aspects of reproductive medicine, but also about business innovations to how we approach reproductive care and create better outcomes for the families. It was a perfect place for MIM Solutions and Ula to spread the word about our unique AI-powered technologies – EMBRYOAID and FOLLISCAN that allow patients to shorten the path to healthy pregnancy and lower fertility treatment cost.
Thank you all for brilliant meetings, only to mention some:
- Nadia Prisant from Imma Health,
- Beata Tralik from Advanced Fertility Center of Texas,
- Burak Özkösem, PhD from Pera Labs,
- Eli Soto from Vitrolife,
- Thomas D’Hooghe from Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany,
- Christina Høgh Selmer Kirk from Ferring Pharmaceuticals,
- Lucas Fernandes from MedITEX IVF,
- prof. Mohamed Aboulghar from Cairo University,
and many, many more!
We highly recommend the event and, for more information, visit ASRM website.
Apart from the ASRM Congress, Ula participated in a historical event which was the inauguration of the AI Fertility Society founded by Nikica Zaninovic and Cristina Hickman.
MIM Solutions will collaborate with the newborn Society as a member.